Saturday, July 26, 2008

Decisions, decisions...

Should I continue this thing? I can't decide.

On one hand, I only made it from July to August last year before abandoning it.
On the other hand, I really felt good about what I did write, and I think that if I can force myself to actually write, I'll be glad that I did.

I thought about putting everything on afrodiary and just having separate journals for school, personal, etc... but there I can't get as much response from teachers, and that's pretty valuable.

So... who knows what'll happen.

3 comments:

East Coast Teacher said...

For me, blogging is very therapeutic...I say, keep going.

If your concerned about anonymity and all that, maybe two blogs wouldn't be a bad idea.

And, you could always go private.

Duez said...

Becky - I agree with ECTeacher. You need to see if you can get something out of blogging. If it is rewarding to you it will be worth the time.

Mandy said...

I just stumbled across your blog. I am a fifth grade teacher in Colorado. I fell off the face of the blogging planet two years ago, until a few days ago.

I read some of your old posts, and you look like just the kind of teacher blogger I ws looking for! I am 27 and starting my fourth year this fall.

If you decide to stick with it, I will keep stopping by.